Assists with layout, assembly and installation of plumbing systems. These systems may consist of pipes, fittings, piping systems, fixtures and equipment for heating, cooling, gas, steam, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial processing systems. Works with various types of tools, materials and equipment under the guidance and direction from supervisor.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
● Assists in the layout, assembly, and installation of plumbing systems.
● Conducts assigned daily job requirements with the utmost safety, quality, and productivity in mind.
● Responsible for skilled use of tools, equipment, and materials pertinent to the pipefitter trade. Keeps tools and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
● Has and maintains proper use of all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and safety equipment.
● Familiarizes self with project task safety plans, documentation, practices and procedures and executes them during the work day.
● Completes trade related training as required.
● May provide guidance to less experienced colleagues.
● Performs other duties as required.